Thursday 15 April 2010

It's always great being with you!

Hi ladies,
Here is a new entry for two challenges- PPC-CC #8 and 2S4Y #50...





The card was a real challenge especially for PPC-CC. It took me so much time to think of a way to merge the colors together but the sketch was a helpful guide. To avoid the card looking so empty, I filled the circles in Sesame Kitchen Spice Collection Paper by Bo Bunny with Gemstones from Hero Arts. I think it looks simple but unique :)



Zoom:



Thanks for passing by...

10 comments:

Tamie said...

I love your great saying and you can never go wrong with BLING!!! You did a great job with the layout and the colors. Thanks for playing at PPC and we hope to see you next week.

Tamie- PPC Creator

Have a wonderful day!!!

Cheryl Nelson said...

so cute and fun!

TR said...

Very nice!
Nice serene color combination
and I BLING is just right!

Jackie said...

I love that poka dot paper :) Thanks for playing with us this week!
~jackie - PPC Creator

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us at 2S4Y! :)

Allison said...

Cute card! I love the sentiment and the bling!

Allison - PPC Creator

Laura Davis said...

Very cute!
Just filling in for Kazan while she is at her retreat!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Sandy said...

What a neat background!! I had to look twice to see the cool color changes on the polka dot background. Great job!! The clean and simple look is perfect! Thanks for playing with us at PPC this week!

Lori said...

You did an awesome job on both the sketch and the colors for this challenge! I love the sentitment you used - and the bling adds that perfect touch!

Thanks for playing with us at PPC this week, come back next week and play again!! :)

Debbie said...

Super sweet CAS design!!! Thanks for joining us at PPC this week :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment...Your kind words mean the WORLD to me :)